Monday, October 17, 2011

I'm pregnant!

So for the last 2 weeks I have been in Florida visiting my family and going to my friend's wedding. Well for a couple of days I wasnt able to sleep and last wednesday  woke up at 3:30 am and felt the need to take a pregnancy test. Well it was POSITIVE!! I am pregnant. Thursday I came home back to CT and got blood work and my HCG was 65, Saturday I got a repeat and it was 98 which really isnt great. It is supposed to double every 48-72 hours with a minimum of 66% by 48 hours. Well it wasnt quite 66%. I went back for repeat blood work today and hoping it doubled. I really hope this baby lasts. I have had 3 miscarriages, first one was when I was pregnant with 2 babies and i lost one before the other, second time was the second baby in the first pregnancy that I lost at 10 weeks, the third one was in August. I am just praying constantly that this baby survives. I dont know if I can go through another miscarriage.

Last night I asked my husband if there is ever a point where we should stop trying. Like if I have 7 miscarriages or something. He said no. Honestly I think if I hit 5 in a row I might be done. I don't think I am go through much more than that. There are so many babies out there that need love. I guess we will just see what happens with this baby. I really want it to survive but I am going to plan for the worst. That sounds so morbid but I think it will be easier to accept it if it happens. I am obviously hoping for the best though. Please pray that this baby survives

1 comment:

  1. Don't stress! Relax!! :) Relaxing is good for baby!!
    Congrats! I hope to see many posts about the baby growing within the next 9 months :)

    ReplyDelete